Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One Of A Kind..

Another simple card using CTMH stamp.

The image was stamped on white cardstock and mounted with some baby blue embossed cardstock (did the same for the sentiment). [I have to say the image stamped out perfectly--that's what you get when you use CTMH stamps. The quality of their stamps is excellent--I've discovered this by ordering other acrylic stamps--huge quality difference. I added a couple of sparkles and some ribbon and mounted to my card.] The patterned paper was from my stash (I got this paper for super cheap at one of the scrapbooking expos). I used my fiskars to cut the bottom of the paper and added some liquid pearls. I think the card turned out cute--great for a birthday for one of your girlfriends...

Stamps: CTMH (Be Yourself)
Paper: CTMH (White Daisy, Blue)
Patterned Paper: From my stash
Ink: CTMH
Sparkles: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Other: Cuttlebug, Fiskars, Liquid Pearls

No comments: