Friday, March 26, 2010

Side By Side...






The colors in this card are really pretty.

I used some of my patterned paper (I'm a paper junkie--I love it--but then can't bear to use it. I'm trying though). I buy individual sheets so sometimes can't remember the name of the paper co. - just warning you ahead of time.

I made a long card, rounded the corners of both the patterned paper and the card itself. Before gluing I added some ribbon across the top--trying to break out of the box a bit. I used double-sided tape and added glitter (it sticks like a charm and is less messier in my opinion). Stamped the sentiment on some white daisy, sponged, cut out the image and mounted with some foam tape. Oh and I added some patterned paper inside too that I cut out using my fiskars scissors--there is a peak of it in the last pic.

Cardstock: CTMH (Sorbet and White Daisy)
Patterned Paper: Can't remember. But if you really want to know I can look for you ;)
Stamps: CTMH (True Friends)
Ink: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Other: Double-sided tape; foam squares-3M; glitter-Martha Stewart; fiskars.

No comments: