Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet...Birthday Cards.


A really quick and simple sweet birthday card.
I used some paper from DCWV called Sweet Shoppe--gorgeous papers--they look good enough to eat. I'm trying to be good and using some paper from my stash... Did I mention that I was a paper (actually any supply) hoarder? ;)
I stamped the cake image from the February Stamp of the Month from CTMH -- the stamps go great with this paper and matted it with some embossed paper. I cut the bottom of the card with my handy dandy scissors and added some sparkles, a ribbon, and some liquid pearls and wallah...
Stamps: CTMH (February Stamp of the Month - Piece of Cake)
Cardstock: CTMH (Tulip)
Patterned Paper: DCWV (Sweet Shoppe)
Ribbon: CTMH
Other: Fiskars; Sparkles (CTMH); Liquid Pearls; Cuttlebug

No comments: