Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh Baby!!

Another baby card...
I used my cricut to cut out the letters for this one. I love the way it came out and how the letters all fit on the card. Actually-initially the letters were supposed to go across but I made them to big so I improvised--crafting is all about improvising...
I sponged the white cardstock to blend the colors all in. The white was a little too bright for these colors. I glued some vineyard berry cardstock at the ends of the card and then cut a little bit of the patterned paper with my fiskars and glued them on. Popped dot some buttons and then glued on the letters. This is my favorite cartridge for letters from Cricut-the Storybook font. It has a lot of cool other goodies in it too... The final touch was to add the "oh baby" sentiment.
I think the card came out pretty cute.
Enjoy!!
Cardstock: CTMH (Chocolate, Vineyard Berry and White Daisy)
Patterned Paper: From my ScrapBin
Stamps: Amuse (Baby Wishes Set)
Ink: CTMH
Other: Buttons: PTI; Twine: CTMH; Fiskars; Cricut

No comments: