Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF!!! Just A Note....

I have two cards to share today.
Enjoy!!!




How cute is this card?
I love the colors and the stamp set.
I once again used the PTI background block but used CTMH stamps to fill-in the spots...
This card reminds me so much of Spring --the flowers, the fruits, the allergies... =)
Cardstock: CTMH (White Daisy, Tulip, Chocolate)
Stamps: CTMH (Dream Big-flower and ladybug; Noteworthy - sentiment) PTI (Background Stamp)
Ink: CTMH (Tulip, Creme Brulee and Sorbet)
Sparkles: CTMH Twine: PTI
Other: Liquid Pearls (Gold); Cuttlebug; Fiskars

Another absolute Favorite of mine!
I made that lined paper from my CTMH Stamp -how cute did that come out?
For the bird cage...I didn't want it to overpower the sentiment so I first inked it and stamped it on a scrap paper and then I stamped it on the cardstock...that's why its so light.
Cardstock: CTMH (White Daisy, Cocoa, Tulip)
Patterned Paper: CTMH (Twitterpated)
Ink: CTMH (Chocolate and Sorbet)
Stamps: CTMH (Noteworthy and Love Birds)
Ribbon: CTMH
Other: Fiskars

No comments: