Monday, March 29, 2010

There's No One Like You...


I fell in love with this stamp set from CTMH. The flowers are so pretty and there is so much you can do with each image.
For this card I cut some patterned paper from my stash which looked foresty with my fiskars scissors and glued onto my card directly. I stamped some images from the stamp set on some white cardstock and layered some of the flowers and popped that whole image using some foam squares. I also stamped some images and the sentiment on the inside of the card. Added some ribbon and some sparkles and was done. Just looking at these images makes me want to play with them some more---so many possibilities... You'll see alot more of this stamp set...
Stamps: CTMH (One of a Kind)
Cardstock: CTMH (White Daisy)
Patterned Paper: Stash
Ink: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Sparkles: CTMH
Other: Fiskars and Liquid Pearls.

No comments: