Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Passion For Papertrey - Dotty Challenge


This is for the A Passion For Papertrey Challenge.  I used the Polka Dots Basics Two stamp set for this dotty challenge.  I love this background stamp--when I have this set out I tend to use it on everything around me.  
The image is from an old CTMH stamp - it's one of my favorites.  Instead of copics I decided to color this one with colored pencils--old school style ;).  You can't really tell from the pictures but the pencils had some sheen in them so her dress came out with a little bit of a shine.  This is going to be one of those cards that I put in my "just can't part with" collection.
Hope you like it!

Stamps: CTMH (Can't think of the stamp); PTI (Polka Dots Basics Two)
Paper: PTI (Kraft); CTMH (Cocoa and White Daisy)
Ink: CTMH (Cocoa and Black)
Ribbon: Scrapbook Expo
Other: Colored Pencils (CTMH); Liquid Glass

2 comments:

Aimes said...

What a sweet card! I have a pile of cards I can't part with either - so glad it's not just me! LOL!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous stamp and your colouring is so good.
Carol x