Thursday, August 5, 2010

H2H Challenge - Tags - Frost Card

This card is for the H2H Challenge re: Tags!

I loved the way this card turned out. It has one of my favorite quotes on it and is a great card for a graduation, new job/career, etc...

The little tags are all made from one stamp image from the Annotations set which was a stamp of the month a while back.  I cut it from the bottom to create different tag lengths, then I added some buttons and waxy flax to the tops--you can write some inspirational notes--cute huh?

Cardstock: CTMH (Cocoa)
Stamps: CTMH (Tags-Annotations stamp set and sentiment--I can't remember!)
Patterned Paper: Michaels
Ink: CTMH
Ribbon & Waxy Flax: CTMH
Buttons: CTMH & PTI

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Super sweet tags! I love this saying as well, it speaks volumes! Love those soft colors and that cute tag holder. Keeps them handy for when inspiration (or a good quote) strikes!

Deneen said...

Love how you used Annotations for your tags, great idea. Great card too! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Paper doll said...

Very nice, thanks for joining H2H!