Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shaker Home Card - H2H Challenge Stamp Your Own Background



Cute A2 housewarming card for the H2H challenge.
I really like the colors...and that little lamp stamp is super cute. (I'm not sure which stamp set the inside sentiment is from?)
The cut of the card is a little different from the norm.  Its much higher up in the front (shorter) so it doesn't sit well on a desk without support...but it looks really cute.
I love shaker cards. 
Anyways, enjoy!
Cardstock: CTMH (Cocoa and White Daisy)
Stamps: CTMH (Spot on Backgrounds, Welcome Home and Neighborhood)
Ink: CTMH (Cranberry, White Daisy, Cocoa and Goldrush)
Ribbon: CTMH
Other: Fiskars, scrap piece of acetate, foam squares, beads and Liquid Pearls.

5 comments:

The Closet Crafter said...

Love the shaker card! Now I have to search for that saying because I want to know which set it is from, too!
Thanks for sharing this, it's wonderful.

Mary said...

Great background and the shaker is a wonderful addition. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Brittany said...

Goodness, the colors are gorgeous on this card! I love the tamps you chose, too!

Dawn said...

So pretty!

Deneen said...

Very nice, I love the 'shape' of the card.