Thursday, May 13, 2010

H2H Challenge - Second Entry



I hope we can enter this challenge twice? When I saw these cards I thought they would be perfect for the challenge...

Attached are a few cards showcasing one of my favorite stamp sets...Love Birds! I love the colors of these cards and the font on the "Somebirdy Loves" - so pretty.

The technique I used here is dry embossing-one of my favorites.
For the base card I embossed the lines using my handy-dandy cutter.
Then for the mats I used my cuttlebug.
For all of the cards I used my fiskars scissors and my liquid pearls...=)
Enjoy!!

A2 Cards:
Cardstock: CTMH (Creme Brulee, White Daisy, Sorbet and Tulip)
Patterned Paper: Scraps (I believe they are Basic Grey and MME)
Stamps: CTMH (Somebirdy Loves You)
Ink: CTMH (Cocoa and Tulip)
Ribbon: CTMH
Sparkles: CTMH
Other: Fiskars, Cuttlebug and Liquid Pearls.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Of course you can enter twice! Very pretty cards - I love the dry embossing/sanding. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! thanks for playing along this week!

Deneen said...

Oh yeah, gotta love our paper and the cuttlebug...I love sanding the embossing to reveal the white core.

Nalazoo said...

Very nice - love the color combination and the bird cage. Dry embossing is one of my favorite techniques.