Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Somebirdy Loves You!


A2 card with some cool patterned paper and one of my favorite stamps from CTMH... I matted some of the patterned paper with some cardstock and added some organdy ribbon. Glued the papers onto the card. Cut out the border using my handy dandy scissors. Added a strip of the patterned paper to the inside bottom of card so it would show in the front. Added some liquid pearls. I stamped the image and sentiment on some white daisy. Cut out the birdcage and matted it (otherwise it got lost in the mix) and I added some sparkles to the edges. Cut out the sentiment and punched with the corner rounder and added some sparkles. Enjoy!!

Cardstock: CTMH (Cocoa and White Daisy)
Patterned Paper: From my stash
Stamps: CTMH (Love Birds)
Ink: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Sparkles: CTMH
Other: Fiskars and Liquid Pearls.

No comments: