Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PTI January Blog Hop Challenge

So it's been a while since I've posted - sorry.  Between work and the holidays I've been swamped.  But what a better way to start off the new year and my blog again with PTI's blog hop.  This is my first time entering the challenge so I'm hoping I did it correctly.  So the challenge is to use a stamp set that you either have yet to use or haven't used in a while.  I chose the later cause I usually use all my stamps immediately upon arrival (I literally tear open the box before my bag and coat are down) but then sometimes don't go back to them for a while.  So I used two of my favorite sets.  The first is the Tea for Two Additions and the other is the Fly Away set which I love and promise to use more often (hopefully once they make a die for the plane - hint*hint*).  I was actually on a role and so I made a bunch for a gift but that's for another day... =)  Hope you like them.  Naz










Thank You Card:
Stamps: PTI: Tea for Two Additions, Fillable Frames #2 and #3
Cardstock: CTMH
Patterned Paper: Variety of scraps
Ink: CTMH
Twine: PTI
Other: Die Cuts - PTI; Glitter Dots - CTMH; Liquid Pearls

Fly Away Card:
Stamps: PTI - Fly Away; Tree - Unity
Cardstock: CTMH
Patterned Paper: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Glass Pebble: Pier One

13 comments:

pattylt said...

Sweet! Love your PP in the first card and love the little airplane in the second. I need to use mine, too. And we do need a die for it! Great job.

Unknown said...

Very elegant looking little teacups, nice job.

Laura :) said...

Pretty cards!! I love how you hung the teacups on twine.

Paula Laird said...

Lovely! The teacups are beautiful against that patterned paper and I like the twine! The airplane card is adorable.

Kay D said...

Great cards- I really love those beautiful teacups!

Diane Jaquay said...

Awesome cards, love the tea cups!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Cards!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Great cards--I really like the "reach for the sky" one!

Chris L.

Christina said...

Two super cute cards! I have yet to ink up my teacups, what a shame! They look so sweet tied with twine. Thanks for the inspiration!

Stephanie said...

These are both just darling!

Linda Suarez said...

Cute cards! Thanks for sharing!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super cute Fly Away card! Adorable tree too! And I love the teacups. Haven't pulled that one out in a long time either.

Bhav said...

I love your cards!