Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BELIEVE - Holiday Card


I love this stamp set.  You can use it for so many things..the holidays, birthdays, graduations, births...  Here, I used it for my holiday card.  If you see this card in person you'll fall in love with it.  It took a bit of time to make but so worth it.  I embossed the star then went around it with my glue pen and then added some glitter.  [On a side note: I have to say that CTMH has the best embossing powder.  I've bought lots of others but I always come back to theirs.]  Not sure if you can see it but I also embossed the edges of the card--the scallops.  It turned out really pretty.  If I have enough time and start my holiday cards now...this is what they'll look like.  If not and I wait til November like usual then you'll probably get a simplified version of this card. =)  I made a couple of these so you'll be seeing them over the next couple of days... Enjoy... 

Cardstock: CTMH (Desert Sand & Chocolate)
Patterned Paper: Scraps
Stamps: CTMH (Shining Star) (the Believe sentiment on the inside is from an old CTMH Holiday Set)
Ink: CTMH
Other: Embossing Powder - CTMH; Fiskars; Cuttlebug; Twine - PTI; Glitter - MS

No comments: